Skip To Main Content


  • What is the school/district website?  Visit You can also follow us on Facebook.
  • Who is my Assistant Principal?  
Assistant Principal (A-G)- LaTonya Dorsey
Assistant Principal (H-O)-GlennTurner
Assistant Principal (P-Z)-Debra Nolte
  • Where do I get a VOE (Verification of Enrollment)?  Your Asst. Principal’s Secretary.
  • Where do I get a Transcript? The Registrar (located in the counseling center), or on our website
  • How do I contact a teacher? Email is generally the best method (most district employees have an email of their first initial and last name  A voicemail message is available as well.
  • What if I need to change my schedule? Emailing your counselor is generally the best method.  Students can also stop by the counseling center.
  • What do I do if I have been absent?  Turn in documentation to the attendance office (i.e.; doctor’s note, parent note, court paperwork, etc.)  Contact the attendance office for any extended absences.
  • Where do I pay a fine? (i.e., library fines, ID fines, etc.)? The Librarian or
  • Where do I pay an invoice? (i.e.; ASL invoice, Falconette invoice, outstanding fees, etc.)? Financial Secretary or
  • Where do I go if I am arriving late to school?  Check in at the attendance office to get a pass to class.
  • What do I do if I need to leave early? A parent must call the receptionist with a time and reason for releasing early.  A dismissal note will be delivered to your classroom at the appropriate time.
  • Where do visitors need to go on campus?  All visitors must check in with the receptionist and get a visitor’s sticker.
  • Questions concerning Lettermen Jackets?  Contact the sponsor for your organization.
  • Where do I get a parking permit?  How much is a parking permit?  You must first complete the Parking Permit Request online on the school website.  Payment can be made to the Financial Secretary. Cost is $25.00.
  • Where can I find information about scholarships, SAT, ACT, dual credit?  You can find that information on our website or visit the counseling center.