Fall 2019 Exams
Freshman: Students will be eligible to work for fall exemptions in 3 non-EOC courses* .
* EOC Courses: Algebra 1, English 1, Biology
Sophomores-Seniors: Students will be eligible to work for fall exemptions in all courses .
Students must meet all criteria in each course they are wanting to
● Grades : Students must be passing the course with at least a 75 for
the fall semester.
● Discipline : Students must not have received more than 2 days of
ISS, any out of school suspension, or a DAEP placement during the
● Attendance (Effective October 1, 2019) : Students must not have
more than 3 absences* for the fall semester in the course they are
wanting to exempt.
○ * All absences will be considered when determining exemption status with
the exception of the following:
● Senior College Days● School related activities● Doctors’ Notes● Funeral for a family member or close friend (students are expectedto bring a copy of the funeral notification)
○ In the event of an extenuating circumstance, an appeal may be filed with
the student’s Assistant Principal.
- 19-20 Exemptions Guidelines.pdf (122.50 KB)