WHAT TO EXPECT AS A SPECTATOR
- Silly String
- Air Horns
- Weapons (TX Penal Code 30.06 & 30.07)
- Outside Food & Drink (Water fountains located at all restrooms)
THE GATE AT HWY 124 (FANNETT RD.) WILL BE CLOSED
ENTER FROM N. MAJOR DR. OR I-10 FEEDER
- Please park in Marked Parking Spaces only, parking in the grass or on the sidewalks is prohibited and will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Flowers and teddy bears will be sold in the lobby for your convenience.
- After graduation ceremonies are over, please exit the building to meet your graduates outside.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for transport to seating area ONLY. No reservations. ADA seating is available on the upper concourse area on a “first come, first serve” basis. Please do not overcrowd these areas, and limit to ADA only.